Saturday September 5, 2009 I am holding an all Day Gold Canyon Party from 10am to 8pm. Come by pick up a catalog, have a cookie, and smell some of the sample smells I have for the great Gold Canyon scents! You can order while you here or on Monday. I will put in the order some time Monday evening or with in the day or two after. If you are interested in buying one of the wonderful products or just see what there is to buy in the catalog to put in an order at a later date please stop by and see me. The address is 1390 W Yavapai lane apt #6, it's the one with a big yellow ribbon and American flags on the door you can't miss it! I will be home all day waiting for you to drop in while you are out running errands! If you can't come on Saturday let me know and I can find another way to get you a catalog. Pass the word on to all your friends! Hope to see you all Saturday!
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




2 comments:
SUCH a good idea! Hope it goes REALLY good for you. Good luck! And let me know if you need anything!
hi. i am out reading new blogs today. so i wanted to say hello. congrats on your baby. we are hoping to have one some day soon.
nice meeting.
-fayth
Post a Comment