Today I feel quiet accomplished. I have known for a few weeks now that little miss Brynlee is not so little any more and was quickly out growing her small bassanett inside her larger bassenett inside her Pack N' Play. So today I checked the warning on the little basenette. The warning informed me that once a child could roll over or was 3 months old, which ever came first the small bassenett should no longer be used. Well seeing as we have reached and passed both marks I disasembled the bassanett today, put the fabric in to wash and the other parts away in the closet. She is just getting so big! 

I have noticed since Brynlee was little that she seemed to like my bed alot more than her own. She sleeps better, goes to sleep faster, and sleeps longer when in my bed! I began to think that maybe this is becouse of the egyption cotton mattress pad on my bed, more cusion...
So going off that theory yesterday when at the store I picked up an egg crate mattress pad. Today I pulled her mattress out of her crib cut the pad from twin size down to crib size put the sheet and thin crib pad back on and put it back in place... Tonight we will find out just how well it worked. Wish me luck!




1 comments:
Let me know how it works. We are thinking of trying the same thing with Jessi!
Post a Comment