Yes I know it is October but with the economy and trying to save money while James is gone I decided to start early. This will also allow me to have money in Dec rather than buying all my gifts in the end of Nov and beginning of Dec and being broke like usual. I already have 8 of 15 people done! Its great I started at the beginning of last month! I just look for the gifts I know I need and when I have a little extra cash I buy it. I already know that with my next pay check I will get 3 more people done! I am doing this from now on. I also am already starting to put together our Christmas Card! As finances go I am very happy with where we are, we are staying on top of our bills, we are paying off old debts, doing Christmas and birthday shopping early and still have some left over every pay check for our savings account! All from living frugally and being smart with our money. Life may not be peaches and cream but we are living well :)
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment