The morning that James had to go I got up with him and got ready to take him to the airport. We drove down and I was determined to follow him as far as they would let me. We got to the airport and parked and went to the ticket counter when we got there they gave James his boarding pass and the man asked me if I wanted to go to the gate with him. Of course I said yes and was a little happier than before, I would get to be with him until he boarded his flight instead of saying good buy at security (which I had been dreading). Sitting with him at the gate definitely helped my mood and probably kept me from crying that day. I returned to my in-laws home, after James' flight had taxied away, to an newly over protective Cowgirl. Cowgirl had calmed a bit on being over protective when James came home but once James was gone again she was worse than ever for several hours. Any little sound set her off. This is her later that day...
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment