So Brynlee has this new thing about getting into things.
She was getting board just being in the living room.
She was trying to climb the baby gates,
and trying to get the phone, she is now tall enough to so I had to move it on top of the TV.
So for 2 days I left the baby gate down the hall open and just closed my bed room door. She would get into the movies but it wasn't too bad and she had more to explore but on day 3 of having the baby gate down.......
She left the living room... I checked on her and she was playing in the bathroom with her bath toys, so just in case I moved all the shampoos and things into the tub. Apparently that wasn't enough..... I was writing an e-mail to James and all of a sudden I got that old familiar feeling that "It is too Quiet." I continued typing but listened more carefully as I did I got the same feeling again... "It's too Quiet...." So I put my computer down and ventured to the bath room where I had last seen her.... When I got to the hall way this is what I saw....




1 comments:
Dang! You can't get mad at that face can you!!!
Post a Comment