Miss Brynlee, My beautiful baby girl! It has been a few months since I last wrote here. You are getting so big and you are so smart! You now have almost 6 teeth, 3 are still working there way in. You know what the doggie, cow, and sheep say and you always know what you want and how to get it. be it food, a drink, or getting into things. you are VERY good at getting into things. Both you and I are so happy to have your daddy home. You are now 14 months old. You love to go outside and run in the grass and go on walks. When it is nap time you just grab a blankie and binki and curl up on my lap and cuddle till you are asleep. You are such a sweet little girl and I love you so much!
Mommy
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment