I had to go back to AZ for some training for respite care for Quade and Austin a few weeks ago so James played Bachelor with Cowgirl for a week while I was gone. While I trained Brynlee stayed with her Yaya, she even got to go out to lunch with Yaya and Grandpa one day!
Brynlee got to play on the trampoline with Uncle Hayden.Brynlee loves Bubble baths no matter where she is!
Railey Hayden's new puppy came in to see what Brynlee was doing!
She is so cute when she sleeps!
I also go to take Dallas out riding with my friends Rex and Kathy! It was a lot of fun and he did so good! Doesn't he look SO GOOD!?!?!?!
I love this pony!
(P.S. I heard he was a good berral racer Saturday too! I think his times where 34 secounds, 26 secounds and 36 secounds! Ask Taylor she knows lol, Way to go guys!)
I woke up the day I came home to find this...... the kids aren't the only ones who fall asleep playing the PS3!
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment