Okay SO I told you all that I got Wicked Tickets for my Anniversary for 2-11-11, Balcony seats, and I also got a pair for Christmas from my mom 2-9-11, row E. This all ended up working out nicely because we where unable to sell a pair. I also told you all that James has been on Standby with the National Guard because of the Gas shortage. Well Monday afternoon after work he came rushing home and had to pack up and leave and go help turn on gas for people up north. Today is Thursday and he is on his way home. As you can imagine This threw a HUGE monkey wrench into My planned night out (with the good tickets) to a nice dinner and the show. After nearly 48 hours of scrambling and trying to figure out what to do, my mom decided to come out and go to the show with me last night.The show was so Amazing! I had so much fun and am SO GLAD that If I didn't get to spend the evening out with my hubby that I got to go to the show with my mom.
Today mom left to go back home, this was a picture of Brynlee calling her Yaya through the door while Yaya showered. Cowgirl loves her Yaya too!
I had to take a picture of Brynlee and my mom just to prove that my mom DID actually come to visit!Brynlee cried and cried when Yaya said good bye, she really didn't want her to go....
Now James is on his way home and we have decided to use tomorrow nights tickets to have a nice night out together after 2 weeks of me and Brynlee being gone then him being gone it will be nice to spend a little time together before he is off to Drill for the weekend. I love you mom, thank you for coming to watch the show with me. I love you Teddy bear and still can't wait for Date night! A HUGE, GIGANTIC THANK YOU to Jasmine my AMAZING friend who volunteered to bbsit for both nights so I could get out and have a good time.
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment