Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Night Night.... In the Tubby?

Brynlee LOVES Tubby time. The other day she found our bath mat and was playing with it as a "blanket" in the tubby, she kept telling us "Nigh Nigh" It was so Cute!

She loves to help scrubby herself at bath time!!!!


The other night Brynlee had just been put down and we thought she had fallen asleep but after about an hour and a half in bed she could be heard unhappy in her room but we just left her there because she has been doing this "I want to get up" stuff the last couple of nights. Later when James and I checked on her before we went to bed we found her in bed with no pants and no dipper and completely asleep! It was so cute and I took pictures but I will not post them on the internet, sadly there are too many sicko's out there and too many people who might consider it something it's not..... evil gross people! But it was so funny!

0 comments: