Saturday, February 12, 2011

Since Thursday

So Thursday Brynlee and I straightened up so the house would be clean when James got home. Brynlee is a good helper!
Thursday afternoon James got home, though I wanted to skip Zumba so I could spend time with James I needed a break and needed to get rid of some extra energy and stress so I went and Left James in charge of Brynlee. It felt SO GOOD to go to class again. I am so grateful James was willing to hang out with Brynlee and put her to bed so I could go. He and Brynlee really enjoyed being together too.
Friday night was date night..... Something I have been waiting for, for a very long time! First we went to Tucanos, James has been telling me about the place and wanting to take me there for some time now. Well we finally went and it is now my favorite place to eat. The food was amazing, the atmosphere was perfect, and the service was superb. It was so perfect.
After dinner we went to the show. Once again it was WONDERFUL!
Even if we where in the back of the balcony this time.
This night could not have been more perfect. A good friend of ours volunteered to take Brynlee over night, we had a wonderful evening out. James even said he liked the Musical. Though there where a few minor errors in tonight's Program of "Wicked", a wardrobe change missed which caused a few missed lines in the emerald city scene and a late start for defying gravity, and a brief microphone glitch for Glinda later on besides these few problems that do happen sometime in live theater the program was flawless and I loved it.

Today James is off at Drill but will be home tonight. He also has Drill tomorrow but not a big deal. We also have a birthday party for James' Grandpa tonight. We'll get to see the family and enjoy each others company.

0 comments: