Today my neighbor and I went for a bike ride. It was WONDERFUL! First we loaded up the kids and bikes and went to a park up the road. After letting the kids play while we got the bikes and trailer ready we set off down the road, Angie pulling the trailer with both kids in it and me riding behind her. When I got home I mapped it all out and together we went 1.1 miles one way then went the 1.1 miles back to the park and let the kids play for a long time with the other kids who where there. Then as Angie loaded up I switched the trailer to my bike and loaded Brynlee in it. I rode the 3.4 miles home with Brynlee in tow while Angie drove back to the apt. I felt so great and in total I rode my bike 5.6 miles and never felt bad! the muscles in my thighs hurt a little here and there and I wasn't sore after and it just felt great!!!! I want to do it again and go farther!
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment