Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 17th, Cowgirl's Birthday!

So Tuesday was Cowgirl's 3rd Birthday, we didn't do much till daddy got home but thought I'd let you all know.
Tuesday morning I was doing some cleaning so I could start packing and I was taking a towel to the washer when I decided to peek in on Brynlee who was playing in her room. THIS....
Is what I found! Brynlee had gotten her foaming shampoo (thankfully a no tear solution) and was "washing" herself in the middle of her bed room floor. So I took pictures, she posed, then we rinsed her off and I went back to cleaning and packing.

This is Cowgirl's Birthday hat I made for her!

She didn't like is as much as I did.....

Daddy picked up a treat for her at the doggy bakery down the street on his way home. We put the hat back on her and sang her happy birthday and gave her her treat.

She was a very happy dog.

OUR VERY HAPPY 3 YEAR OLD PUPPY!

0 comments: