SO Sunday morning after Brynlee's early rise she INSISTED that I make her blanket. You see a while back I bought material to make some gifts for my Battle Buddy Nikki who is having a baby her first baby in Aug. I loved the blanket material so much that I got enough to make one for Brynlee too! Brynlee did not appreciate that the blanket had to be MADE and she couldn't just use it! So Daddy had to occupy her. ALL MORNING. First he put her in her high chair in the living room so she could watch mommy sew and watch tv, when that got boring her took her in the kitchen and they made cup cakes together! She helped put the water in...
and helped with the eggs....

She was scared of the noise the beaters made.

she dumped in the mix

and liked the batter from the beater and her hand!

These are the gifts I made for my friends daughter. When I had
Brynlee I was given 2
boppy pillows. Emma Rae's room will be decorated in pink and brown cowgirl stuff so the blanket I finished a few weeks ago and got the
boppy cover mostly done that was a bit harder than anticipated but I could
probably do the next one a lot faster and with fewer problems. It was my first time using my own machine and my first time following a pattern and the first time I have ever attempted to sew in a zipper! I am VERY happy with the final product. I think Nikki Will really like it and it will fit in Emma's room perfectly! No worries people I warned her I was putting this on here so she knows if she looks the surprise will be
ruined....

This is
Brynlee in her new blanket. After finishing this I figured I might as well finish the
boppy cover since the machine was already out and
Brynlee was taking a nap.

She loves her new Blanket and so do I!
After nap we got ready and took a drive out to
Edgewood to visit friends and BBQ. It was a lot of fun, we even got to go across the street and see the
neighbor's horses and dogs. I was invited to come out and ride with the owner. This is great esp since when we move Dallas out here he will be staying at the home of the friend we visited which means I will have some one to ride with.
0 comments:
Post a Comment