The Good news: The A/C is fixed!!!! YAY!!!!!!
The Bad news:.... Brynlee is a ninja Baby. This morning I put a baby gate up in front of her door after James left in hopes of not having anything thrown at my head as I slept in the morning when Brynlee came in.... Sadly this did not work. Just after James left for work as I was drifting off to dream land again I heard Brynlee touch the baby gate. Mind you the gate did not rattle or shake it just sounded as if she had gone up to the gate and rested a hand on it then walked away. I heard this same sound 3 times about 30+ seconds apart from each other and then no other sounds. I hoped that she had gone back to bed. Next thing I know a cup has been thrown at my head and Brynlee is trying to crawl up on the bed with me!!!!!! I got up and went to investigate the baby gate, it was still in place! Brynlee had climbed over the baby gate without making any noise and snuck into my room at 6 am!!!!!
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment