Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Track Fire

The pictures below where taken while Brynlee and I waited for James to get home from the Armory. She was having fun chasing pidgins and playing in the grass.

The next morning James was off to Raton, NM to help with the Track fire.



Brynlee wanted to drive the Jeep and get kisses before he left.

a day or two later Susan and Conner came over and we all went swimming.

the next day Brynlee and I went to the zoo with a friend from our new ward and had a great time! The bigger Brynlee gets the more fun the zoo is.






and the day James was to return home, the 17th, I worked my behind off cleaning house, unpacking boxes, and hanging pictures so that next week we could bring all of our things home from storage and go through them.



Brynlee's Beautiful 4th of July dress that her Yaya bought for her. She wore it to church Sunday because we would be in AZ the following Sunday.

That night she again she didn't want to go to sleep or leave her Daddy. It seems she is always this way when she hasn't seen Daddy in a while. I don't know what we would do if Daddy had to deploy while Brynlee was this age.

Both girls missed there Daddy very much!

0 comments: