Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Brynlee!!!

Today Brynlee turned 2!!!! She was up at just after 6am and already hyper as could be. I did all I could to occupy her until 9am when we called James' cousin Leilani so we could meet up with her and her husband to go swimming. At 9am it was still a bit cold for swimming so we stalled by going to Target and getting Mommy a beach towel, and Brynlee stuff for swimming... I was thinking floaty wings and Brynlee insisted on a "Jacket" (water vest) and also insisted we get "eyes" (goggles) that she refused to actually wear. Then we went to "Lani"'s house and went swimming...


Brynlee LOVED playing in the water with Josh and throwing the ball back and forth in the water.

We tried a little here and there to teach her to float or swim but I don't think she is quite ready for that yet, maybe after a few more fun trips to the pool.

It remained some what cool and Breezy so Brynlee took a short break to warm up



Before getting back in.




When Brynlee decided she was done we went back to Josh and Lani's Apt to change into her birthday outfit that her Yaya and Papa sent her, warm up, and play with the puppies.

Brynlee loves her new outfit and loves to swing her hips when she walks in it to make the skirt sway, she also loved playing with Josh, Lani and the puppies!

I LOVE her pose in this picture!

Lani even let Brynlee jump on her bed with Moose!!!

Then Brynlee and I went home for lunch and a very Short nap in the car. Later Leilani and Josh came over for a little party. First Brynlee opened her presents, while Daddy cooked on the grill out back. She got new bath toys, and a new book for her TAG Jr.



She got her very own Leaptop!

She LOVED the singing Mickey Mouse card from Yaya and Papa, and They sent her brand new bedding that has horsies all over it!

Josh and Leilani seemed to enjoy Brynlee's gifts as much as Brynlee did!

Brynlee also got a water table to go with some of her bath toys.


Lani and Josh played in it with Brynlee, they all sprayed each other with the little toys, Then they sprayed.....


DADDY!!!!!

Then we had dinner of hamburgers, hot dogs, and chicken kabobs with watermelon, chips, and beans. Then we sag happy Birthday

and Brynlee blew out her candles all by herself!!!!! YAY!!!!!

It started out clean enough.....


but then.... It got messy REAL FAST!


After a tubby Lani and Josh went home and Brynlee played with Daddy so mommy

Could put the new bedding on Brynlee's bed!

Brynlee LOVES her new bedding!

Can you tell?

More importantly I love it! It's so stinking cute and just what I was thinking about doing! I told my mom a while ago that when we moved I wanted to re decorate Brynlee's room in ponies, and get away from the classic Pooh theme. The blanket at the foot of the bed is where I got the idea. I made the blanket and thought to myself I would LOVE to decorate Brynlee's new room in cowgirl and horse things! My Mommy loves me and her Grand baby!!! It came with a curtain for the window too!

"Night night everybody! I had a WONDERFUL 2nd Birthday!!!"

A Special Message Just for Yaya!

1 comments:

Francie said...

awwwww that was TOOOOO much! i sure miss that baby girl!