Last night Jenny and I had girls night out. After She got off work she went and gout our movie tickets. and when I got off work I met her at the ...
the food was great! and after much visiting and eating we went to see our movie.....
Okay now to tell you quickly about my new jobs! I am so in love with my jobs and so happy to be out and doing something most week days! The Monday before James got home I started watching Tristan and Raven before and after school until their mom gets home from work, they are great kids! and Just Yesterday I started watching 2 younger kids, Ryland and Kya. They are so sweet and I watch them in between the other 2. So after I drop the first two off at school Brynlee and I go play with the other two until it is time to pick the first two up and then after James gets off work he picks up Brynlee and takes her home and then when Jess gets home I head home to spend the evening with my lovely family. Oh and I only watch the second two 2-3 times a week so we don't get too worn out. I LOVE my life!!! Cross your fingers please, James may be getting a call on a new job soon and we really want it!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment