Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Feels Like Summer

It's been feeling very much like spring/summer around here, so here's what we have been up to! Friday 3/16. James and I got a new blender so Brynlee and I have been having plenty of fruit smoothies!
Brynlee got out her water table the other day and it was a mess and because our pool was closed till Monday, while she napped, I cleaned it up and filled it with water. She was a very happy girl!James ordered a new top for the jeep and it arrived the same day.The night before all 3 of us went out to eat as a family and on our way home picked up some new camping chairs. James' old one was beginning to come apart and Brynlee and I didn't have one at all so we got one for each of us. Brynlee loves hers!After James got home that evening we ordered pizza, set out the blanket and chairs and...
worked on putting the new top on the jeep. After we got the hard wear in place the top and windows where so easy to put in place and now that our most recent storm has passed and we have nice weather again the windows have officially come off. But I love that with this top there is a place James can store the windows our of the way so that if it does rain he has them and can quickly and easily put them back on!This was a pretty awesome day!

0 comments: