Thursday, March 15, 2012

What A Great Day!

We had an awesome day today! The weather has been amazing all week! and we have been trying to enjoy every ounce of it while it lasts before it leaves us this weekend. Today I woke up and read an e-mail that said today the balloon museum was having a spring break event and I thought it would be fun to go down and get out of the house. On my way out the door my friend Jasmine called looking for something to do to waste time and we invited her and her daughter to join us! When we got to the museum I found that I was a day late on getting the e-mail and the event had been the day before but we decided to look around any way.
After the balloon museum we went and got lunch then went to see the horses.
After we finished riding and grooming we took Jasmine and her daughter back to their car and went home, and Brynlee fell asleep on the way. While she napped I paid the bills. Once James got home we decided to go out and enjoy the weather in James' Jeep. We went to Big 5 looking for some camping chairs and something to cover Brynlee's hair while in the jeep because the wind was blowing it in her face and she didn't like it. When we found nothing there we headed to Cracker barrel for dinner. While we where there I found some of the most adorable dresses! After that we went to Target and got a few other things including the camp chairs we wanted. This dress and shoes where both found at cracker barrel!This dress was one of 3 I was having a hard time choosing between. Finally I settled on this and we found shoes to go with it at Target!Lastly at Target I let Brynlee choose between 3 really cute swim suites and (with daddy's help) she chose the purple one! Again What and AWESOME day!!!

0 comments: