Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!


To celebrate the new year James and I went on a date night we went out to a nice dinner at Boston's and then went to see Marley and me. My recomendation.... While it's a great family movie I would go and see it before you let your kids see it since it is the story of the life of a dog. Over all I LOVED the movie it was so cute! James and I laughed so hard the whole time. We got out of the movie about 11 pm and headed home. At midnight (which you knew it was becouse of all the guns and fireworks going off outside) we kissed and started falling asleep on the couch so about 12:30 am we went to bed.
New years day we slept in and when we did get up we picked up one of the dogs from work who has been boarded for nearly a month. We took MeKenzie (the dog from work) a chocolate lab and cowgirl to the dog park for about an hour and a half. They had alot of fun. After the dog park we returned MeKenzie to daycare and went home. Cowgirl and I naped for about an hour and a half and then we went to James' parents' house to help take down decorations, eat dinner, and visit. Cowgirl had fun playing with Brandy's (His parent's dog) toys. Then we came home relaxed for a few hours and went to bed.
We Hope you all had just as much fun bringing in the new year, that everyone stayed safe, and we wish you all a very Happy New Year! May it be better than the last and bring good fortune to us all!

1 comments:

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

HI Britnee. It's nice to see that you are doing well. Congrats on the soon to be new addition to your family!! Having a baby is so much fun!