Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another Dr. Appointment

This morning I went and had all my blood work done including the test everyone claims is horrible where you drink the "nasty" "soda syrup" like liquid and then an hour later they draw your blood. To be perfectly honest it wasn't that bad. They gave me the drink as soon as I arrived and it tasted to me like watered down soda or watered down juice. An hour later they called me back, took 4 vials of blood for not just the glucose test but all my pre-natal blood work and sent me on my way. I then went straight to my Dr. Appointment. The nurse asked me how I everything was going. I told her all seemed well and that the baby has been VERY active for the last several days, She laughed. She layed me down and measured me. I am measuring at 27 weeks which is good since I am 27 weeks today and we listened to the heart and all is well. I was then sent home. I have a Dr. appointment on the 17th with the actual Dr. and another ultrasound on April 3rd. I also have a Dr. appointment for April 15th in Pinetop with my new Dr. I will keep you all updated as we go along. As far as a name. I am now stuck on Brynlee Claire Bowdoin. But of course that can change I was originally stuck on Alexandrea.

1 comments:

KacieFlake said...

why do you have a dr. appointment in Pinetop? Are you moving here? Who is your Pinetop dr? I find out on monday what I'm having! I'm so excited for you to have a girl!