Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Comments

So apparently my blog is having issues accepting comments. Iam trying to figure out whats wrong.if you have tried to comment I changed the settings so please try again and if it still won't accept them feel free to e-mail your comments to Dallas_star11@yahoo.com until I get the problem fixed.... Sorry :( any one had this same problem? I am having trouble figuring out how to fix it.....

2 comments:

Francie said...

its working now!

The Roberts Family said...

Hey! :) Cute blog! you and your hubby are cute together! :) It is awesome seeing how happy you two are! And a lil baby on the way!?! How exciting! Congrats!

Well my blog is now private...haha and i switched it. So here is the website
www.makinsweetmemories.blogspot.com

and you can just leave your e-mail address on my families blog and then they will delete it after i add you onto mine! :)
have a good day!
I am glad that nasty stuff at the Dr. appointment was not that bad. haha