One of the requirements to be deployed if to have all dental work up to date. The reason I can only assume is so your not out there in the middle of a fire fight focusing more on a pain in your mouth than the job to be done. Any way that said James has had to have fairly extensive dental work done. I am going to use the diagram above as a rough idea of what he has had done. On Sunday James had a root canal on a broken tooth. It's up front On the top so I am guessing it is the right lateral incisor. They gave him a temporary replacement for that. On Tuesday he thought he was getting a ton of work done but it turned out to be just a consultation, he was not happy. He scheduled the surgery for Thursday. James was born with 3 wisdom teeth and had already had 2 removed. The diagram below shows (in black) that three wisdom teeth where already gone when we started this process. In dark gray it shows the approx tooth that was removed by root canal. In light gray it shows the teeth removed on Thursday. Yes there where 4! 1 wisdom tooth and 3 cracked mollers. Luckily they allowed James to stay home Thursday night and sleep in and relax some. He went back to training Friday around noon. He is in a considerable amount of pain when not heavily medicated but hopefully he will heal as fast as he woke up from the Anastasia. They told me it would take between 15 and 20 mins for him to wake up enough to leave. it only took him 5. So with any luck he will heal quickly too. I'll keep ya'll updated and kids use James as a lesson..... BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!!!
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




1 comments:
Ugh! I hate tooth problems, but I LOVE laughing gas! haha! just kidding! Hey, I am having a gold canyon candle party at my house next week, just wanted you to know your invited if you would like to come. If your interested email me and ill let you know when!
Post a Comment