Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Heart, My Hero, My Soldier

My Teddy Bear! The man above is my husband. He is my best friend and means more to me than he will ever know. He is a member of the National Guard and stands ready to take up arms and protect our country at any time, in any place. It just so happens that his name has been called to serve this country and will be starting his training soon. I have decided not to post too much about his deployment for now because right now things keep changing. The dates, the places, the missions. I just wanted to take a moment to say how proud I am of this man. I know it's not easy for him to be leaving, especially right now with a baby on the way. I know he wants to be here with me and with our little girl but he has a duty to his country that he has to fulfill and I want him to know that I support him 150%. I love him with all my heart and will miss him so much but I would never take the military away from him it is part of why I love him so much. He is my Hero!

0 comments: