Okay So I was going through all the clothes in the closet separating into piles. You know, What to put in storage, what to keep out, what to donate to the thrift store, etc. While going through James' clothes I found an old torn up shirt with "BOWDOIN" written across the front. Well I knew that there was a Bowdoin College some where out east. James was very sad to see that this, one of his favorite shirts, had been torn up. So when I got on the computer he asked me to google "Bowdoin Bookstore" this took me to the Bowdoin College Bookstore. Here not only did we find a few nice shirts and hats with "Bowdoin" written on them but LOOK AT THESE!!!! Are they not the cutest onesies you have ever seen!?!?! Bowdoin College's mascot, just so you know, is the Polar Bear. The first onesie says "Bowdoin" and has little bear prints all over it. The second I think is visible enough lol. Not only are these cute, and have our last name on them, but I call James "Teddy Bear" and he calls me "Baby Bear" and because of a picture I saw recently on myspace Cowgirl has become our "Teddy Woof" So the polar bear prints and our last name is just too fitting and too cute!
Reading List 2024
1 year ago





2 comments:
Agh! That's awesome! How many did you end up getting? i would have bought bunches in different sizes!
way WAY to cute!
Post a Comment