Ok so May 24th James, Brynlee, and I went to Mesa for family portraits. We decided to make a trip out of it and rent a hotel room too. We drove down Monday morning, checked into the hotel, settled in and hit the pool! This was Brynlee's first time in the pool.
Daddy and Mommy both got in and swam with her, she liked the big bath tub.
After playing in the pool a while we went back in the room and got ready for our session with the amazing Chris Paxman! (Click his name to go to his web site) We went to a place called the Lost Dutchman National Park. An old ghost town type attraction and a museum right down the road from Apache junction. It was a neat place and fit our family perfectly. Chris was so much fun and though I have only seen one pic so far I am sure there is not a bad picture in the whole shoot. He did Brynlee's baby pictures about a year ago and after watching him work and seeing his pictures I had to get him to do our family pictures before we moved back to NM. He is simply amazing... SEE.....
After the shoot we went back to the hotel and slept, it was late. The next morning we ate breakfast, and hit the pool again! After the pool we packed up and checked out to head home. It was a great trip and I just can't wait to see the rest of the pics!
And they're here!!!!! If you want to take a look click here. At this site you can also buy copies if you are family and see something you just can't live with out. Have fun looking at them!
After the shoot we went back to the hotel and slept, it was late. The next morning we ate breakfast, and hit the pool again! After the pool we packed up and checked out to head home. It was a great trip and I just can't wait to see the rest of the pics!And they're here!!!!! If you want to take a look click here. At this site you can also buy copies if you are family and see something you just can't live with out. Have fun looking at them!




0 comments:
Post a Comment