Okay so no pictures this time, I couldn't find a camera before we went.
Any way! I have started doing more and more with my neighbor Angi and her 3 year old son Shawn. I have also met a wonderful lady named Victoria and she and I have doing things together to. Her little girl is 11 months, We are all stay at home moms of one child. So the other day Angi was headed to the zoo with some friends and thier kids and asked if Brynlee wanted to join them and it would be free for us because she has a year long pass with a guest on it and Brynlee is under 3 so she is free all the time. Of course we said yes and joined her and her friends. It was a great day and lots of fun, we fed the ducks, saw most of the animals, ate lunch, but I think the funnest parts where the polar bears. One of the bears was swimming around when we arrived and had a green hard plastic ball that was ripped in half. The bear would fill the 1/2 ball with water lift it out of the water and push hard so that the water filled ball flew into the air hit the net prtecting spectator from bear and soak all the children looking down. Both children and bear where enjoying themselves. It was very funny to watch. At the end of the Day Angi's friend left and Shawn wanted to ride the train, I never had before so we rode the train, which turned out to be kinda lame, and then went home.
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment