Well as you should all know by now we did move back to Abq, NM. If you want our address just e-mail me and I'll send you the address. We are nearly settled and almost completely unpacked though there are still 3 boxes of papers to go through and a few stacks of papers to organize. We have all our entertainment set up and we went out and bought a 46" flat screen tv as a "we made it through the deployment/saved money while doing so/paid off most our debts" gift to ourselves.
It's awesome lol. I am going to try and clean up Brynlee's messes around the house in the next day or so, so I can take pictures and let you see our new home. Pictures are up on the walls the second bathroom is semi decorated. It needs a few more personal touches but it's slowly becoming a home and the day we I could go all the way around my bed and in and out of the Master Bath without stepping over or on anything was a GREAT day!
The other night James took me to see Alegria by Cirque Du Soleil! Brynlee spent the night with her Memaw and Bop and Mommy and Daddy went out to eat and to the show then enjoyed a peaceful night and slept in the next morning. It was just what we all needed. Brynlee came home happier than she was before she went to her grandparents and James and I both got a little rest.
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment