Today is a good day. I am just over a week and a half past my trip to the hospital and doing great. I feel almost completely normal! I get head aches in the evening and get worn out just by vacuuming but those are the only signs left that anything was wrong. The human body is an amazing thing! Still on my iron pills but that's ok.
I am so proud of our little family. I know this is probably a horrible thing to admit but our home was a disaster area, not quit hoarder disaster but it was pretty bad. Last week while my mom was here she cleaned the house spotless it looked amazing. This place has never been so clean, it's come close a few times but never quite this clean. The reason I am proud of my family is because a weekend just passed and the house is still clean! Usually we don't clean on the weekends and we just spend time being a family. Come Monday we usually have a ton of dirty dishes and a pile of clean but unfolded clothes, and toys all over. Today is Monday though and the few dirty dishes we have are rinsed and in the dishwasher, all clean clothes are folded and ready to be put away, and its a small pile! Also all toys are cleaned up and, dirty clothes are ready to be washed in the washing machine, and I was able to vacuum this morning ithout cleaning up much first. Brynlee is learning to clean up after herself and James and I are getting better at it too.
I am very happy to be living in a clean home, to have such wonderful friends and family, and so looking forward to our "honeymoon" at the end of the month!
Oh forgot to mention I get to go back to school today and I am very excited! It may be algebra but after being out for fall break and then missing most of my first week of school I am very anxious to get back to school. Brynlee is also very excited to get to go to Mamaw's again.
Confrance over the weekend, a clean house, easy house work, back to school, happy Brynlee, made more granola bars over the weekend, and on top of it all the balloons are in town! How could it not be a good day? Or a good week for that matter!
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment