AS you may or may not be able to tell I am still a little scatter brained and it is hard to keep on one train of thought while writing also to remember everything I was going to post but I am going to try to post this anyway.
Last year I knitted Brynlee a scarf. She loves it and a lot of people who saw it loved it too. So this year I have decided to make and sell toddler scarves. The one Below is called Waterfall and it is the one I made for Brynlee last year.
This one is like the one I made for Brynlee. It is called Cotton Candy and I am selling it for $18 because the secound yarn I used is very soft and more expensive to buy.
I am currently working on two others, Hunter and Survival. They are also selling for $10 each but are already sold. If you would like to look at these available scarves and future ones to find out length, material, etc. you can click HERE and go to my site. These would make great birthday or Christmas gifts or even just "I'm a grandparent and I love you" gifts.
So what kicked me in the butt and got me going on these scarves? A Bow. I saw a bow on a friend's daughter's shop on Facebook and wanted it but it was $16.50! There was no way I could afford it and I said so under the picture. I posted that I loved the bow and wished I had the money to buy it. My friend replied back that she had not gotten anything for Brynlee for her birthday and would get it for her! I was so surprised and so happy!
I decided that if she could sell these adorable bows at $16+ a pop I could surely sell my adorable and warm toddler scarves for $10+ going into the fall season. When my friend came over to drop off the bow I showed her my scarves and she said she would love to buy some for her grandsons and the 2 I am working on now are for her. So please if you have any interest in these scarves let me know! If you pay in advance you can even choose your colors. I will take the money you give me and buy the color and type you want and should be able to have it bought made and sent in a week depending on how many orders I have.Thank You!








0 comments:
Post a Comment