Monday, October 15, 2012

Fireworks

Friday evening our family was given a wonderful gift! A trip to the balloon Fiesta! John and Jenny treated to the evening. John and Jenny volunteer and I hope to volunteer next year doing the same work with Brynlee by my side. 
Brynlee was there that night to have her "Date" with John. She got to ride in the cart with him all by herself and he even let her drive!
  
Then, because I  want to volunteer next year they gave me a test run.James and I rode in one cart while Jenny and John rode in the other, with Brynlee jumping back and forth at every stop. They gave me/us a tour so I would know where things where when I volunteered. Brynlee LOVED this!
Then John and Jenny's cart died on the hill and we sat there for almost an hour and a half witing for it to be fixed. While we waited I made a few trips taking a few groups of people where they needed to go and we watched the fire works.

It was a good night! Thank you John and Jenny!

0 comments: