Saturday was our anniversary and it was so wonderful! Saturday morning I got to open my anniversary/Christmas present and it was an new, more compact wireless printer! I am so happy! I can print off my computer or my ipad with no wires, I can print from e-mail, I can copy and scan! I am SO happy!!! I got James the "expendables 2" movie.. he needed a shoot 'em up movie :) at 3pm we all (cowgirl included) dropped off Brynlee with her friend Aurora for a sleep over. Then we went home to get ready for our night out. James had called Tucanos to make a reservation around 2:30 and was told they didn't take reservations before 3 or after 9. James and I just thought it would be like every other night and we would wait the same amount of time as everyone else reservation or not like always, so we didn't call 30 mins later to make one...
We left the house and got downtown around 5pm. We stopped in at the theater and picked up our tickets then went to dinner. When we entered the resterant we where told there was an hour and 15 min wait!!! 

Well our movie was right next door and neither me nor James knew of another place to go so we waited... James getting upset every time it looked like someone was being seated before us. The host staff was pretty rude as well. We where finally seated around 6pm and had a wonderful meal! The rotation was short but James made a comment to one of the food guys that I loved the pineapple and that same guy made sure to bring the pineapple around every 15-20 mins. It was the first time I have ever been there that I can actually say I got enough pineapple!
After dinner we headed to the theater to see.....
This turned out to be interesting too! After we got in and got our snacks we found our seats in the theater. I looked at my watch and with 4 mins to the start of the movie I ran to the bathroom. When I left the restroom there was a little girl hands covered vomiting in the trash can. When I left the restroom her mom said "look there is a bathroom!" I walked back into the room and found vomit trailing down the walk way right in front of where James was seated. I sat down and shortly after this mother walked her poor sick child back to their seats. The movie began and James and I really enjoyed it! Sadly we watched that mother take her child in and out of the movie several times during the movie with the look of "I can't believe I have to take you out AGAIN!" written all over her face! As a mother I would have just gone and asked for my money back, as the movie had not even started when her child got sick the first time, and taken my child home!
I did get a call from Sasha, Aurora's mom, during the riddle game in the movie. I left the movie and found that my little Brynlee was VERY upset and wanted us to come get her. I assured her that we would be there soon to get her and went back into the movie. Shortly after I got a text that she was calm and doing ok. James and I watched the rest of the movie then rushed to get our little girl who was sound asleep when we got there. We took her home then curled up in bed ourselves it was a VERY good Day!





0 comments:
Post a Comment