Friday the 21st when James got off work we went out to AZ to spend some time with my family. When we got there my mom had hot potato soup waiting on the stove. SO yummy! Saturday we went sledding! Brynlee's first time to REALLY go sledding. James and I haven't gone sledding in several years either!
Brynlee had a TON of fun!
and threw a tantrum or two....Everyone else had lots of fun too!!!
Brynlee went down
over
and over again with everyone that would join her.
At one point Pepper even pulled her around!
and mom did too....
James and I went down together twice.
Brynlee and I went together a few times.It was a lot of fun and I hope we can do it again some time.
and after dinner we opened presents. My family opened the few we had brought them and we opened what they had gotten for us. James got a lantern, and ice chest, new clothes, and the movie "saints and soldiers: airborne creed".
Brynlee got Lots of clothes that we LOVE and a Merrida doll and horse!
I got a gift card to buy new pants, a set of knitting looms, a new piece for my nativity set, and a large print of the painting "peace is coming" by Jon McNaughton. Something I have been wanting back in my home for a very long time.
Sunday we loaded up and headed home. We wanted to get home with enough time for James to rest well before work the next morning.




0 comments:
Post a Comment