Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby Registry

Hello Everyone! Today a friend and I went to Target and did a baby registry! When I got home from work I set one up for Wal-Mart. Both are under "Brittnee Bowdoin" or "James Bowdoin" There is more stuff on the Target registry just because I went there physically to put the registry together. We went to Wal-Mart as well but their registry Kiosk was "Out of Order". Also I think I forgot to put diapers on either registry so yeah we will need new born and up, Hughie's/Pampers are fine. Also being a new mommy it is VERY possible and actually probable that I forgot some essential items. If I forgot something and you notice PLEASE let me know not only so I can put it on the registry but I also so if I don't get it I will know that I need it! lol. Also all you moms out there I know you gals have a lot of tricks that you have discovered over the years and I would appreciate all the tips I can get. There is a baby shower being planned for Albuquerque for April if you would like and invite please send me your mailing address so you can be sent an invite. I believe the invites will be sent out in a week or so so please get back to me soon. For those of you in AZ I believe my mom is planning one for out there so please contact her about when and where for out that direction. Any questions please feel free to e-mail or comment. Comments go for it! PLEASE! lol I like knowing that what I write is actually being read. Hope you are all doing well and hope to see you all at one shower or the other.

0 comments: