Last week was a lot of fun but as messy as the house is we are happy to be home. The super bowl party was a blast with tons of good food! The game was great! Sad as it was that the Cards lost they did such a good job! They actually did a lot better than I thought they would. not as well as I hoped but better than I thought.
Hopefully I will be able to get a picture up soon but we now have our first baby blanket! My mom brought back souvenirs for us all from Hawaii. James got a HPD t-shirt, I got a little charm for my phone, and we both got chocolate covered macadamia nuts (MY FAVORITE!) and a my favorite gift a baby blanket! It's so cute! It has the alphabet on it and next to each letter is a Hawaiian picture like U is an Ukulele! It is the first baby thing we have gotten and it is so cute I can't wait to get more baby stuff! Thank you mommy!!!!!
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment