Okay so I got a detailed ultra sound today and got lots of pictures! I was told that she is just a little chubby for her age but not bad. They said everything looked great though there is a freckle on her heart from forming and they are having me come back in 2 weeks to take another look at her heart to check on the freckle to make sure it doesn't develop into a problem. Also for genetic counseling.... I am assuming this is normal..... Please tell me if it is or not! lol They didn't act like any of this was something other than routine so I am assuming it all is. Now for pictures! Sorry they are not the greatest they are pictures of the actual ultrasound pictures because I don't have immediate access to a scanner.....
It's a Girl!!!!
Little feet...
Little fingers....Little hands....
Her Profile....
Little nose, eyes, and mouth.....
Here is a 3D image, You can see her little balled fists on top or long skinny arms in front of her little face.....
And one last 3D image. Her little face and her arm and hand are below her face.




0 comments:
Post a Comment