Monday, February 16, 2009

not baby news.... lol

Well I just thought I would write a little about or weekend it was nothing exciting but it's something to post that's not about the baby. Saturday morning I woke up at about 7:15 to get ready for work. I gave James his Valentine's day gifts from me and Cowgirl and then ran off to work. I worked from 8-5. While I was at work James spent the day paying bills and shopping for a gift for Grandpa. When I got home I showered and changed received my Valentine's gift from James and then we where off to find a gift for Grandpa seeing as James could not find the right gift during the day. We found the perfect gift (a compilation of cartoons from old "Stars and Stripes" papers.) for grandpa and went to the birthday party. While eating some how James and I ended up in the kitchen eating with roses and a lit candle in front of us lol I think this was Mema and Sue's doing! Silly and at the same time sweet.
Sunday I woke up and let James sleep in. I got a call from work asking me to come in from 12-3 as they where short handed. So James and I went out for a sit down breakfast and then I was off to work. While I was at work Jame did the taxes and sorted the laundry. I came home we sat around watching TV for a while and went to olive garden for dinner where we both ate WAY to much and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. We came home cleaned up a little and hit the hay.
Yup that's pretty much a close to normal weekend around here lots of work, cleaning, errands, Tv, and food.
For those of you that want the baby update there is really nothing new since my ultrasound. She is still moving a lot when shes awake and quiet when she sleeps. It's kind of exciting at the ultrasound I got to see her hick up and feel it as I saw it and I have noticed since then when she gets the hick ups! It's kinda fun to know what she's doing in there because I got to see it once! I also need a little name help here's what I have so far.....

First names:
Alexandrea
*~Brynlee~* (my favorite so far)
Kaiden
Kimber
Kimberly
Logan

James is warming up to Brynlee but him and his dad aren't to fond of the "unique" names.

Middle Names:
Ann
Clara/Claire (Granny's Middle name)
MacLoren (James' middle name)

James doesn't seem fond of any of these... though I am sure if I like something enough I can get it to grow on him....

0 comments: