Tuesday, February 3, 2009

IT'S A......


Hello all! Well as you may have read on my mom's blog I went to the Dr. today. I am due June 2nd and everything seems to be fine and right on track. He didn't do any blood tests today and is having me hold off and get it all done at the same time when I am far enough along to do the test for gestational diabetes. So I have blood work to get done after March 1st, I have another appointment (just a regular check up) in 4 weeks and another 2 weeks after that seeing as I am 23 weeks/6 months along and nearly in my third trimester already. Like I said everything measured fine and all seems to be on track. For those of you who thought that maybe I was too big and having twins you where wrong there is only just the one little one in there! As for my grand finally it's not really grand because it is not completely official yet. The Dr. did do an ultra sound and there seemed to be 10 toes and 10 fingers and all measurements where fine for how far along I am though he didn't see any parts to indicate it was a boy there so for now it IS a GIRL... though his machine is not the best so he is sending me to another location with better equipment to get a better look so I will let you all know for sure once we get done with that on February 13th. Things have only begun to get crazy around here....
So James is looking to be in California for training for 2 1/2 weeks at the end of April/beginning of march. and then he should be home for a few days before they send him to GA for more training before they are off to Iraq. We don't have a whole lot of time to get all the little things in order before he leaves though I am sure we can get it done. Thank you so much for all your love and support. We will keep all of you updated as we get updated ourselves.

0 comments: