Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

Today we all slept in till 8 and then it was time to straighten the living room,...

make special chocolate cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate, and....
Put up the tree!!! James was not thrilled about this prospect but Brynlee and I where ecstatic!
I put up my nativities,
Brynlee helped decorate the tree, (yes she dressed herself this morning)
AND we set up James' nut cracker collection.
After we got most the decorations up James took cowgirl to pets mart to get her some Christmas presents while Brynlee and I went to Joann's to pick up a few things for a later project... When we got home James had gotten a few new things for the fish tank too, a new light and bubbler, new air tubing, and a fish net (which I asked him to get). He forgot the new air stone though so he went back. This time he returned with a new air stone, a heater, a bag of gravel, an air regulator, and 3 new Tetras! Meet Larry, Moe, and Curly! Or at least those are their tenetive names. So far every one seems to have acclimated well but we'll see who makes it till morning.... I guess we decided Monkey was lonely....
After lots of straightening up around the house and me denying myself the desire to spend much more money than we have we ate a nice dinner at the table as a family and played till it was time for Brynlee to go to bed. Once she was asleep I commenced my "operation". I got out my supplies and fixed several nutcrackers/ smokers and a snowman. Then it was on to my elf. When deciding to get an elf I saw many things these elves could DO.Then I stumbled upon THIS site and had to do it too!!! So our elf, who is still unnamed, is now "hacked, Bendeable, Grippable" I am very excited! Keep an eye out for this little gal I have a feeling she will be getting a lot of face time here this year!

0 comments: