Well lets see things have been pretty rough financially for a while but we have been making ends meet. Things are slowly improving and James is still looking for a better job. James and I are both attending school still and it is nearly time to find a preschool for Brynlee who will be 4 come June!!! I have gotten a small on and off part time job helping a family in the ward cleaning house and watching children to help get us through the holidays. Friday James picked up a Jeep Grand Cherokee he was given for free. the plan is to hopefully fix it then I'll take it over as it has more leg room and is set up to haul a tailor and we will sell my Cherokee. If we can't get it running then we will part it out/sell it for scrap. Things are actually going very well at the moment. Things are looking good going into the holidays and as far as my scarf business goes things are pumping, I have given out many cards and had orders from 2 people each ordering 3 scarves. I still have 2 complete toddler scarves for sale. I have one person who has expressed interest in buying them but has yet to tell me she really wants them. The colors here have all changed, we have been getting a bit of rain, and it is definitely cooling off though hopefully we will still get a warm day here and there and a white Christmas. I hope this veterans weekend finds you all happy, safe, and well.
Thank you Veterans for your service and all that you and your families have sacrificed. You are all my heroes!




0 comments:
Post a Comment