Friday, November 30, 2012

December First

There was a mix up in the North Pole and our little elf had to head back quickly but tonight this cute little guy named Christopher showed up! We tried to read a book about Christopher to Brynlee tonight as a bed time story but she was so tiered from running and playing all day while mommy helped a friend that she was asleep before Christopher was told about the no touching rule or that he had to go back before Christmas eve to report to Santa so we may have to read the story again.
 Christopher told us that he knew Brynlee's Daddy was in the military and he wants to earn his jump wings so he repelled in and brought a gingerbread house for Brynlee to decorate while her Daddy is "at Army" this weekend.
Brynlee is VERY excited to get to see Santa on Sunday at the "Army party". Who knows maybe little Christopher will make enough jumps while he is with us to earn those wings he wants so badly! Until then and until he returns to the north pole I am sure he will bring Brynlee lots of surprises, fun, and goodies!

 This morning after James left for Drill Brynlee came running into the room exclaiming Santa had come and left an elf and a house! I told her no that Santa had not come but that the elf had brought the house and was here to watch her and report back to Santa. I reminded Brynlee not to touch the elf and to wait to decorate the house till mommy got up. When I got up a bit later I found many things that Brynlee knows she is not allowed to play with out of place...
Including Christopher! He was no longer repelling but bungee jumping! After brynlee got a spanking for playing with mommy's phone and other things she was not supposed to along with a time out, I talked to her about touching the elf. After all was well again she and I decorated the house!
This made our morning much better! Sadly though we can't touch Christopher so he is stuck till tonight after we go to bed! Poor guy is going to have a heck of a head ache!


0 comments: