Okay so the pic below is from Wednesday not Thursday but I wanted to share. I was sick Wednesday and was up early with James because I couldn't breath. I took a quick shower and James to this pic of Cowgirl cuddling with me and trying to make me feel better. she doesn't cuddle with me often but she always does when one of us feels icky. I LOVE my dog!
Okay on to the Turkey! Thursday morning Brynlee and I went to my place of employment (yes I work for a family in our church cleaning and helping around the house) to do a little work.The family is out of town but I am cleaning things up while they are gone. Today we worked on leaves!
Brynlee had a great time playing on the swing set and jumping into my freshly raked piles!
I found that leaves are a lot different than bagging pine needles. they don't stab you and you can sit on the bag and crush them down with out being stabbed through the bag! Brynlee helped with several bags too! When we returned home James was all set for us to help him make and eat mini pizzas for lunch!
Thursday evening we went to Memaw's, visited with family, and had a wonderful night eating great food and incredible pies! I saw people lined up out side Target at 5pm when we where headed to dinner, I thought that was ridiculous! That just goes to show how foolish I am though. I knew the things I wanted where not on sale but got antsy and went to the store at 9:20pm that night after we where home and Brynlee was in bed. Target was a mad house but I was determined to get my *not on sale* items and get home! I got Brynlee a Leap pad 2 and a gel skin to go on it.
AND MY ELF ON A SHELF!!!!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment