Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 things about me....

Rules: once you've been tagged, your are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. Then Tag 25 people. If I tag you it's becouse I want to know more about you.

1. I have seriously considered joining the military before
2. I'm a Yellow Jacket for life
3. I have always wanted to own a ferret
4. I really do like getting flowers
5. I miss the white mtns of AZ
6. I really don't like tv it's a waist of time
7. I don't really like video games
8. I love animals
9. I am scared of posinous spiders and snakes
10. I am scared of eals and sharks
11. I hate Wii games... I don't like the controls
12. My favorite flowers are multi-colored roses
13. My favorite color is Teal
14. I love classic Tigger
15. I love to sing, dance, and preform with groups
16. As mush as they drive me crazy I love my siblings
17. My Major in college was Equine managment
18. I know how to give shots to dogs and horses, On horses both IV and IM
19. I am NOT a city girl
20. I like to hunt
21. I like to fish but won't eat it
22. I love going camping and camping out with the ponies is the best!
23. I like shooting guns
24. I like doing anything outdoors, going mudding, swimming in lakes, floating down streems and rivers.
25. I love Potatos... mashed, fried, baked, french fries, potato skins! I love tham all!

Sorry every one I was board....
I'm not going to tag 25 I'll just tag a 10.....
1. Liz Stowell
2. Wendy McCullough
3. Kacie Peterson
4. Kacie Flake
5. Francie Jones
6. Sandi Brimhall
7. Vandee flake
8. Chris Paxman
9. Maddie McCullough
10. Vandee Flake

1 comments:

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

Those pics you got taken are so cute. Do you know what you are having?