This week I am at my parents house. James drove Cowgirl and I out on Thursday after work, my parents left on Friday afternoon, and James left for home on Saturday morning. Friday morning James got a call from one of his Lts asking him to attend a class in GA for a week. He will be in GA all week and then when he gets home he will turn around and come straight back out here (to AZ) to pick up Cowgirl and I and watch the Super Bowl with the family. So not only is this a busy week for me here with my siblings but now it is for James as well. I hope he travels safe and has lots of fun at his class this week. As I know I'll have my work cu out for me but have a lot of fun this week with my siblings as well!
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment