Sunday, January 25, 2009

Portrates!!!


James and I Got a gift certificate

to JCPenny's portrait studio as a

wedding gift, so We

went down about a week ago and

had our portraits taken.

Kind of a family/wedding/pregnancy session lol. All the pictures came out Just

beautifully! Here are just a few from our session. It was acctually alot of fun too.

Our photogragher was great. He had alot of good ideas and w good eye.

I think there was only one or two picture that I didn't just love.


Of course you have to remember growing up with my mom, she always

took our family pictures, and after the school stopped takeing our class pictures

she stopped ordering our school pictures and took our pictures herself. They always came

out wonderfully! But now if I ever get my picture taken by any one but her I look at the

pictures and see.....

"Brittnee move your hair in front".....

"Brittnee sit up more"......

"Put your head like this"......

"Fix your shirt"......

"Move your hair back... yeah like that"

It has become habbit to try and do this natrally so I can be corrected as little as possible but now
I Pick those things out in my pictures.....



But even dispite all those little nit-picky things our pictures came out GREAT!!!!!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey Britt! Your Mom showed me your pictures and the top picture at the top of your post was my FAVORITE!!!! But they all turned out GREAT! Hope your feeling good, and I CANT WAIT until you go to the Dr.!!!

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Oh that last picture is so sweet! Your pictures turned out great! You look great!!!

Kacie said...

I love the first and last picture. You look so pretty!!!

Skousen Seven said...

Love the pictures! You look so happy and in love:) I rally like the last pix too.