Well here we are saturday! YEAH!! That means that 1 I get to see James today, 2 hopefully I'll get to see a few friends today, 3 mom and dad come home tommarow, and 4 I'm almost done bbsitting! Don't get me wrong I love my siblings and love helping my parents out and even though the kids get easier and easier to watch every year (Including Quade) being prego and watching 6 kids no matter how old is bound to wear ya out after a week. Right now Taylor is at a friends house, noah is watching tv, hayden is sleeping, sawyer, asutin, and quade are watching a movie and Cowgirl and pepper are playing on the floor of the living room. So far all is quiet and for the most part clean. Austin has work in a little while, I have a little laundry to do, and a few dishes. James' training in GA went well and he returned to albuquerque last night. He will be heading out here this afternoon to spend a few days and then we will both return to New Mexico on monday, after our sunday night super bowl party with the family. As I type right now the little one has woken up and wants breakfast. It is telling me so by kicking me repetedly in the side so I better go eat something lol. Just thought I would update every one real quick!
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment