Wednesday, January 21, 2009

falling into place...

Well a month and a half ago James and I had a huge list of large things that need to be done to get our life in order and to a managable form for when he deploys to Iraq. As of yesterday morning I finally found myself feeling like most everything on that list has been checked off. I finally feel like things have fallen into place enough that I don't have to worry any more. There is only one big thing left on our list and that is to find a new place to live while James is out of the country. We are looking at all our options and are getting closer and closer to acomplishing that goal as well. With getting insurance and my car and the military dependant stuff almost settled and haveing set up a Dr. appointment I feel very accomplished and comfortable with where we are on everything that needs to be done before James leaves! I am so relived and happy! I am leaving for Pinetop, AZ either thursday evening or Friday morning and will return monday feb 2nd. My appointment is the 3rd so there will be some major updateing after that! Hope everyone out there is doing well.

0 comments: