Brynlee had her one month check up today. The Dr. said she was in the 75% for everything, which is good! She was 10 lbs 1 oz and 21 3/4 inches.... I had been told from day one that she was 21 1/2 at birth but James now claims that "I was there when they measured her. She was 20 inches!" So I am not sure but am starting to believe him because when we went the day after we got out of the hospital they didn't measure 21 1/2 inches it was a little over 20 but they thought that maybe they didn't stretch her as far as the hospital and now this check up she was only 1/4 inch more than a month ago? It doesn't sound right to me so maybe James is right.... IDK! LOL but the Dr. said other than that she is doing well and now that she is gaining weight we don't have to go back again till her 2 month check up! YEAH!!!!
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment