At about 6:30pm Granny, Brynlee and I loaded up and went to my parent's house. From there we left for the fireworks at the Show Low primary school. Brynlee was changed from her cute little dress from the day to some nice warm 4th of July Pj's.
Brynlee got passed around before the fire works started as we all visited... Dad,
Mom,
Hayden,
And Sarah Hoye all got to hold or happy little Brynlee Bear.
Another of our Independence Day pre-fire works activities... The boys Always end up wrestling!
Then about dark we all settle in and get comfortable....
For the Fireworks!
I think I am getting better at photographing them....
Brynlee slept right through them just like the parade!
After the fire works we went back to my parent's house for sparklers.

Cowgirl was not too sure about these burning sticks and stuck close to mom for the first dozen or so before she ventured closer.
Overall it was a great day. My all time favorite holiday ever! I was exhausted by the end of the day but it was fun. It would have been more fun if James could have been home with us but I am so Proud of him and the job he is doing! We will just have to celebrate extra next year! I love you Teddy Bear!




0 comments:
Post a Comment