Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cowgirl's Create/Update

Okay so I know I haven't updated for like a week and that the ones I have poster are not that interesting but there is just so much going on! NOT! lol It's just me and Brynlee hanging out at home mostly. Brynlee has been doing well. gaining weight sleeping 8+ hours the last couple nights and a wake and eating most of the day. I have been caring for Brynlee and cowgirl, paying bills, and doing a little exercise to help myself get back into my Rockies by the time James gets home. Cowgirl has been trying to comfort mommy, watch out for Brynlee, but mostly missing Daddy. She had been doing really well no accidents, nothing ever chewed, I thought she had made the transition well. After James left to go back to GA Cowgirl started to get TP out of the trash... not a lot just a little. Then about the time James left for Kuwait Cowgirl started chewing small things... Binky covers, pens, little things she got in trouble for but it was not a big deal. The other day I left her for a normal amount of time and I came home to this.......I am NOT buying new Church shoes every week for the next 10 months just because she misses James and doesn't know how to express it. So she has a new place to stay when mommy leaves the house! It's a nice size kennel...
She's not to thrilled about the idea.
Oh well there is little else I can do.
P.S. Tomorrow Brynlee and I are off to Albuquerque to visit Mamaw and Bop and to meet aunt Susan, Uncle JP (Who is 40 today, Happy Birthday JP!) and cousins Katie and Conner!

0 comments: